Re: Quorums
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon wrote:
> What are your quorums? And your rationale
>  for them?

At FrogSong, we divide our decisions into two categories, HOA (involving
financial & legal decisions) and Community (everything else).

Quorum for HOA is 51% of households, which means 16.  We don't have a formal
quorum for community decisions...but if meeting turnout was REALLY low and
an item on the table was REALLY controversial or in need of lots of buy-in,
we might defer it.

------------------------------
Author, "Let's Talk About Money: A Conversation Guide for Intentional
Communities"
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info
http://erisweaver.blogspot.com

fa cil' i tāt: to make easier

  • Re: quorums, (continued)
    • Re: quorums Bitner/Stevenson, October 15 1999
    • Re: Quorums Raines Cohen, October 16 1999
    • Quorums Sharon Villines, September 15 2011
    • Re: Quorums David Clements, September 16 2011
    • Re: Quorums Eris Weaver, September 16 2011