Re: quorums
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:11:32 -0600 (MDT)

> We *are* in a different phase of our life as a community and discussing many
> aspects that we need to update, this is just one.  I must say, it's great to
> have less to deal with at meetings.
>
> Judy

How often do you have meetings? Maybe you need to have fewer meetings if
everyone is really burned out. We had weekly meetings until shortly after we
moved in- when everyone decided that, yes, we had enough issues to have
weekly meetings, but we needed to have a life, too! We suddenly became more
focused and productive. It was really scary taking that step, for some
reason.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing