Re: quote
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 17:36:07 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 8, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Liz Ryan Cole <lizryancole [at] me.com> wrote:

> I love this quote - do you know where it comes from?  thanks  liz
>
>> "Exhaustion is not about being tired, but about being disheartened."

I got it from Jerry Koch-Gonzalez at Pioneer Valley. He doesn't remember where
he got it and I keep forgetting to ask him if I can use his name. I figure if I
use it unattributed for long enough someone will claim it.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Behavior is determined by the prevailing form of decision making." Gerard
Endenburg