Re: Design review
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
All,

You can find lots of information (including the design review policy for
pioneer Valley cohousing, page 12) in this document that I created for the
National Cohousing Association.

https://www.cohousing.org/docs/cohous_-_useful_documents.pdf

If you find this or other resources helpful, please consider going to the
home page www.cohousing.org and clicking on the "donate now" button!

And if you want to learn still more, come to the NE regional Cohousing
Summit on Sept. 28th in Cambridge, MA.  Registration will be on home page
soon!

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
413-549-5799