Re: To find cohousing policies
From: Daniel Lindenberger (dansmallboxsoftware.net)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
If folks don't mind a related post:

A few years back we posted a link to http://windsong.bc.ca/cohousing/policies/main.htm

It's nowhere near as extensive, but slowly growing, and policies can be searched by category, community, or key word. We're going to be doing a major overhaul this winter, and welcome any documents from any communities that are willing to put their policies into the creative commons.

You are welcome to do as you will with the policies you find there, but if they are shared with others, are asked to give attribution both to the originating community.

Best regards,
Daniel