Re: To find cohousing policies
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 22, 2013, at 12:37 PM, Daniel Lindenberger <dan [at]
smallboxsoftware.net> wrote:

> \A few years back we posted a link to
> http://windsong.bc.ca/cohousing/policies/main.htm

Okay. This one I knew about and it has been announced. It is maintained by
Daniel Lindenberger and posted on the  Windsong site. It is individual policies
so you can click through to individual policies on the topic you are interested
in.

The one on the Cohousing site is a pdf of a 185 page document with topics
organized alphabetically. You can download the whole document.

http://www.cohousing.org/docs/cohous_-_useful_documents.pdf

I didn't review them to see which is more complete or whatever. I suspect that
depends on what you are looking for. Daniel's would be easier to add to.
Laura's is more organized and given a consent format. Perhaps edited.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC