thoughts on affordable housing
From: audrey (audreygalisteo.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 19:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
on Bainbridge island, we have both alternatives ( a co-op owned mobile home
park http://www.irapark.org ) and a affordable housing developed on a community
 land trust model http://www.ferncliffvillage.org  as well as cohousing.  all
seem to be functioning neighborhoods, altho the other two do not have the
common house.  The other 2  are probably more affordable.  The co-op owned
mobile home park JUST got it's re-financing,  through a HUD 207M loan