2014 conference design team members!
From: Rebecca Lane (reblanegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:31:17 -0700 (PDT)
We are looking for volunteers to help design & produce the 2104 conference!
Date TBD, likely end of June. Location, Durham, NC.

If you are interested in attending the conference for free, please message me!
I am working on job descriptions, which will include PR, workshop design,
logistics, ambassadors, registrations, and events production.

The conference is a blast to produce, as well as a lot of details. We're
looking for engaged cohousers, and those who want to dive in to make a
difference.

Thanks!

Warmly,
Rebecca Lane