Re: pee (WAS Designing for Women)
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 05:41:47 -0700 (PDT)
I dunno.  An *occasional* foray into a lighthearted tangent can help keep a
list community from becoming stagnant.  Excessive traffic due to unrelated
topics is a problem...but so is heavy-handed moderation (formal or
informal) and the resulting self-squelching to avoid saying the wrong thing.

Hey look!  We've come full circle, all the way back to community building!
:)

at Mosaic Commons where we pay someone to clean the bathrooms regularly
because...ew