Re: Bees in Cohousing?
From: Alison Etter (alison.s.ettergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
We have 3 hives here in Roberts Creek Cohousing.  This was a  recent
initiative of a member, supported by the community.  He installed them and
cares for them and reaps the honey.  They are near our garden and help with
fertilization.  And we all are given a small jar of honey as well upon
request.  Great idea!    Alison Etter - Roberts Creek Cohousing, BC