Re: Private home dishwashers: 18" vs 24"
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
I like the idea of making other rooms smaller and the kitchen larger--
large enough for a 24" dishwasher, and more. My wife and I love to cook. We
want space to cook and process harvests. We have a small refrigerator (by
American standards), 30" wide, but a busy full-size dishwasher. Of course,
others may need only a stovetop and microwave, and could skip the dw
altogether. Installing a 24" cabinet where a dw could easily be added can
be a cost-saving solution.

Jerry McIntire
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com