Construction finance sources in New England and the mid-Atlantic states
From: Domingo Medina (medinadosbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi my name is Domingo
Medina and I am a new comer to this list. I am currently involved with Green
Haven, the first cohousing community in
Connecticut.

We have an option on a 32-acre
former dairy farm in Bethany, Connecticut. Our site plan is nearly ready for
presentation to the Planning & Zoning Commission in the next couple of
months. Once we have zoning approval, we will be working to secure a funding
source in parallel with completing construction drawings and getting
construction estimates.

I was assigned the task of gathering
information about possible construction finance sources for our community. We
are looking for finance sources in New England and the mid-Atlantic states, or
even funding sources that acts nationally.

I wanted to ask the people in the
list if they could share information about banks and other financial
institutions
they may know that have provided construction financing to other cohousing
communities in the region. We basically need the names of institutions, and if
people are willing to also provide contact information for individuals at those
institutions, that would be very welcome too.

We would highly appreciate any
information u orientation you can provide us in this regard.

Thank you for your time and
attention

Domingo A. Medina
Email: medinado [at] sbcglobal.net