Re: Private home dishwashers: 18" vs 24"
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:51:00 -0700 (PDT)
I have the most awesome 18" dishwasher that was ever designed.  The
silverware goes in a tray above so which means it fits more than most
poorly designed 24" models that are so common place.  I can fit 14 full
size plates, another ten bowls, 2 dozen glasses and all the silverware in a
single load!  it is a Miele g832 SC.  It cost a small forturne that i have
never regretted.  And it is quiet to boot!  But my guess is that Miele is
not in your construction budget, but if you can find a more reasonably
priced 18" with top silverware tray i think you will be happy.

Laura Fitch
Kraus Fitch Architects