Re: Private home dishwashers: 18" vs 24"
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
I'd go to an appliance store and look at what the replacement options are.

Washer dryer, if we'd allowed 1 inch more depth we could have a door in front
of it, at the space we left, the majority of washer dryers didn't allow a door
(this only affected one unit size).

My point is just that the question is mostly about what will be available when
the appliance needs to be replaced.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org