Re: Religious symbols and policies
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:25:57 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 22, 2013, at 9:08 AM, Jerry McIntire <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>
wrote:

> in fact, many many Christmas decorations have nothing to do with Christianity.

Seeing this from the view of non-Christians, however, is different. They see
much more Christian in things than Christians do -- like holly and greens.

Some is true with Jewish traditions. We had to explain to one of our Jewish
members that the Friday night dinner and dancing was a religious ceremony, not
just a fun time that everyone would feel comfortable joining in. And she was
observant.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines