Boat- like design
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
I was referring to efficient layout/storage of boat interiors.

Lots of people is seattle live on boats and house boats.
It's a romantic lifestyle ...but not sure it's practical for typical person.
I'd suggest living on a boat for a month before committing to refurbishing one.
It's a lot of work (unless you take it out of the water) and the motion takes
some getting used to.
If you're already to sailing long distances, maybe not a big deal.

grace h. kim
schemata workshop
(sent via mobile messaging)