Re: Three Groves Ecovillage needs Construction Loan Advice
From: Oz Ragland (ozcohouseholding.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
I understand, from Wendy Willbanks Weisner of the Partnerships for
Affordable Cohousing (PFAC) and the Investing In Community Network (ICN),
that NCB no longer limits its loans to groups formally organized as
cooperatives. Apparently they've accepted that those of us organized using
other legal structures can also be highly cooperative.

http://www.affordablecohousing.org/
http://www.investingincommunity.net/

Oz Ragland
member Songaia Cohousing, 1992-2010
co-founder, Life Song Commons Cohousehold, 2010-present
instigator, The Cohouseholding Project, 2012
collaborator, Investing In Community Network, 2013-present