Re: Multi-family units in lot development cohousing?
From: drmaryann49 (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:07:52 -0700 (PDT)
Just to keep things confused, we’ve actually had some up/down units where the
owner lived on one level and rented out the other level. We also have had one
unit that was split between co-owners who lived on the two different levels. I
suspect a good lawyer can set up the formats that you need ;-)

Mary Ann
Manzanita Village where it’s finally beginning to feel like fall after a long
Indian summer