Members and Rentals
From: Deborah Carey (boiestergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 12:01:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
My husband and I have rented twice at Frog Song.  As renters who would like to
be owners, I think that the Mosaic Commons two group idea would be very
welcome.  We participated as if we were owners when there, and found it a
welcoming and delightful experience.  I'd be interested in hearing what other
renters feel.  However, since co housing is so different, and so are renters, I
think they might have other opinions.  Do others of us ever post?

Regards,
Deborah Carey
boiester [at] gmail.com

"Greed is the salty water consumed by those who thirst for self-centered
gratification. This kind of thirst can never be quenched and becomes the source
of increasing torment."
—Matthieu Ricard

Members and rentals (was Short-term Rentals)      <– Date –>    <– Thread –>