Questions re setting up a garden or orchard as a co-op or club
From: Bob Morrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:11:46 -0800 (PST)
  We are considering setting up a small orchard on common land as a club, that
is, a setup where a subset of the group forms a club, pays a monthly fee to be
in the club, does the work, and gets the fruits (literally) of our labors. Have
any other cohos set up a club or co-op like this to create and run a fruit
orchard? If so, how did it work out? Did the entire community put up any money
for this, other than the use of the land? How long did it take to work out the
"kinks"? Are any of them really successful? To what extend did community
members outside the club help with the work?

Bob Morrison
Mosaic Commons Cohousing
Berlin, MA