Re: Small "retrofit" "community"
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 05:52:34 -0800 (PST)
On Wednesday, November 6, 2013, MJWB wrote:

> I figured it this way: we have wanted cohousing for so long, and he and
> his family have and the other family here. But when the reality of
> "getting going" started, it was almost like he had a different idea of
> things, as he wanted to continue to be a "Landlord"but still have a
> community. I don't think it works that way at all. What do you all
> think?

What I think is that discussing the character of a specific individual who
may or may not be on this list is inappropriate.

A community of four households is very small...to work it would be
imperative that everyone gets along and has shared values. Sounds like this
isn't the case here.  Asking whether we think, based on your description,
that one of the participants is right or wrong, doesn't help in any way.
 Even if we all unanimously agreed that he's wrong and you're right, how
will this help your situation?

Diana