Re: Exterior modifications
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:35:46 -0800 (PST)
This is interesting. We have exactly the same issue with basements!

Our "schedule of beneficial interest" is part of our docs and is registered
with the county Registry of Deeds.  Changing it would require getting the
approval not just of all the unit owners, but all the primary mortgage
lenders too. We've never done that, because the process seems pretty
daunting!