Fwd: An Important Appeal
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
Please ignore the last email from me asking about the CohoUS auction which
happened LAST YEAR!

It’s worse than Mercury in retrograde, etc.

I’m completely in the nuthouse today querying an email from:  2013.  No wonder
there’s no link on the CohoUS website.

Duh.

I apologize for the error but not for the praise I gave to Richart and Steven
about their work for CohoUS.  Whether there’s an auction or not … you can still
contribute to CohoUS w/ a monetary donation through the website OR by
volunteering for one of the many task forces and sub groups CohoUS has working
on projects.  CohoUS “works” because we work.  :-)

And now … past my lunchtime … I’m going to go sit in a chair and suck my thumb
until Mercury gets out of retrograde or this planetary transit finishes and
it’s safe to come out again.

Foggily yours,

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing