Re: FHA Approval
From: Leigh Ann Hoffhines (lah9591comcast.net)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
Highline Crossing got FHA approval a couple of years ago with no problems. I
don't believe any questions came up specific to cohousing during the
application/approval process.

Leigh Ann Hoffhines
Highline Crossing Cohousing Community | Littleton, CO
(www.highlinecrossing.org)
(where the spring buds are busting at the seams and we all have a serious case
of spring fever)

So I'm not sure you are going to get certain verification that FHA has a
policy against cohousing. It might be more instructive to ask on this list
if anyone HAS gotten FHA approval for their association.

Diana