Re: FHA Approval
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:42:24 -0700 (PDT)
I fully support any effort to change the governments support for all
community oriented housing arrangements! Sign me up!

In the meantime, I would still recommend keeping "cohousing" out of your
formal legal name it you want access the competitive mortgage rates.

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect
CoHousing Partners, LLC