Two Homes For Sale at Tierra Nueva Cohousing in California
From: Caity McCardell (caitycaityandstefan.com)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
Tierra Nueva cohousing in Oceano, California has two homes for sale:

http://tncoho.com/available

Tierra Nueva is close to the stunning dunes of California's Central Coast,
a bike ride to the beach and 20 minutes from California Polytechnic
University in San Luis Obispo, California. We're almost exactly half-way
between Los Angeles and San Francisco but just down the street from the
famous Great American Melodrama.

Our community is built on five acres of avocado orchard using passive solar
architecture (read: low utility bills) and we have fruit trees galore. We
meet once a month for Business meetings and once a month for Community Life
meetings; monthly for landscape work and five times a year for
community-wide work days. We use an Affinity Team structure to get the
details done.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or if you'd like a tour
of the community and to see the two homes for sale!

Thanks,
~Caity
805-540-1926
www.tncoho.com