Re: AED
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
We have an AED here at FrogSong. We have a very active Disaster Preparedness
committee which sponsors CPR training, purchses emergency supplies (we have
multiple 30 gallon water barrels, ffor example ) and conduct regular disaster
drills.

That, plus the fact that we're all aging and have already had two deaths on
site, means this purchase was NOT controversial!

eris
FrogSong, Cotati, CA
(earthquake country!)
  • Re: AED Eris Weaver, October 17 2014
    • Re: AED Eris Weaver, October 19 2014
      • Re: AED Sharon Villines, October 19 2014
    • Re: AED Alan O'Hashi, June 23 2018