Re: Quickbooks online and bank integration?
From: R.P. Aditya (adityagrot.org)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 03:02:04PM -0400, Sharon Villines wrote:
> This is a comparison between the two. i would add that "accountants
> like Quickbooks" is a revealing description. And the comparison chart
> is a bit misleading because FreshBooks has several levels of use.

Un/fortunately that is the overriding "feature" that keeps us with QB --
our accountant who does our taxes and reconciling wants to use QB.

I am hoping to find was to streamline some of the more manual and
time-intensive processes with some automation and check deposit and bank
account reconcilliation are some of the more tedious ones, so if there
were features in QB online that we weren't taking advantage of, even if
they increase costs but provide a better service, it would be good to
know.

FWIW, our meals accounting is done entirely separately and that is much
more automated, but we need that 3rd party review that an accountant
provides for our HOA dues so we can't use that system for dues tracking.

Thanks,
Adi