Quickbooks online and bank integration?
From: R.P. Aditya (adityagrot.org)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:00:51 -0700 (PDT)
Does your community use Quickbooks online with bank integration (for
reconciling at the very least)?

If so, could you let me know which bank(s) you use?

Although it would be best to support a credit union, it seems like Bank
of America has some of the better QB integration and pricing around
that. If you do use BofA and QB, I would like to hear your opinion on
whether the utility gained offsets the negatives.

Also, if anyone has a reasonably priced (not $40/month flat) bulk check
scanning solution (not manual as we're trying to reduce work!), that
would be worth hearing about too.

If you tried it and decided not to continue, any reasons for your
decision would be good to hear as well.

Thanks.

--
Adi