Thank you re: Tiny Homes aka Micro Living Units -- Affordable
From: heidinys (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 05:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you-- VERY important info you have given.

Ruth
Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY
Where we in fact have two homes for sale and one lot,  and happily, lots of
young children

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:46:37 -0400
From: VAN DEIST <vandeist [at] msn.com>
To: "cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org" <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ Micro Living Units -- Affordable

The Tiny House movement is quite interesting, but a retirement cottage should
be w/c accessible.  The smallest 1 BR, 1 BA cottage that I have been able to
complete as w/c accessible has been 576 ft2 on a 24'X24' floor plan.  I also
have a 2BR, 2BA model with 864 ft2.  My study plans are available at no charge
upon request.  vandeist [at] msn.com