Sample Co Housing in Bend OR during Nov
From: Connie Austin (conzaustingmail.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
I live in a fabulous co-housing community in Bend, OR called Higher Ground. My
house is for rent from Nov 7 to Dec 7 while I'm out of the country. Two
bedroom, two bath home. Garage. Newer home, very quiet on a dead end street. No
TV, just wi-fi. Short 5 minute drive to downtown. No pets. No smoking.

This is a restorative home in a lively environment. People here are amazing.
You can participate in community activities should you choose, or just use this
house as your hide away!

If interested, call or e-mail and I'll give you more details.
Thanks for looking!
Connie

Connie Austin
conzaustin [at] gmail.com
541-728-7120
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are" -- Joseph Campbell