Re: Micro Living Units -- Affordable
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
The Tiny House movement is quite interesting, but a retirement cottage should
be w/c accessible.  The smallest 1 BR, 1 BA cottage that I have been able to
complete as w/c accessible has been 576 ft2 on a 24'X24' floor plan.  I also
have a 2BR, 2BA model with 864 ft2.  My study plans are available at no charge
upon request.  vandeist [at] msn.com