Re: Micro Living Units -- Affordable
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 04:30:22 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Stork <txbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

The URL at ic.org is: http://www.ic.org/directory/thrifty-acres/

restore subject line when replying.

Hi,
I have designed a tinyish house complex with a common house. It is based on
the cohousing model. It is called Thrifty Acres. The proposed location is
Austin, TX. I have a listing on Fellowship of Intentional Communities.
There are drawings with the url listed from the Fellowship of Intentional
Communities site. I would like like minded individuals to join me in this
experience.

Lee Stork