Re: Micro Living Units -- Affordable
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 09:02:11 -0800 (PST)
The other condition that micro-living units would address is down-sizing. I’m
in the position of having fewer children in my unit (grandchildren) and I don’t
like to entertain. I’m doing more work on the computer and less in crafts. Most
of the research I now do is on the web so I could get rid of a lot of books — a
couple of walls worth.

But buying a smaller unit at Takoma Village would be almost as expensive as my
unit but ~200 SF smaller. The move would not be a great savings.

There is also room of micro units for young people. The 20-somethings.

Sharon
——
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing