Re: Defining retrofit cohousing Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC (Jane Calbreath)
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 06:38:29 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 8, 2014, at 1:38 PM, Kevin Wolf <kevinjwolf [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> One proposal is to have N St type cohousing be
> called Repurposed Cohousing, defined as "to change (something) so that it
> can be used for a different purpose.”

Putting on a modifier before “cohousing” as in “repurposed cohousing” sounds
like cohousing repurposed as something else.

Perhaps separating them. Since know we are talking about cohousing, it wold be
repurposed architecture or repurposes buildings. Retrofit construction, or new
construction.

Sharon
——
Takoma Village