House available at Westwood Cohousing in Asheville NC
From: David Clements and Evan Richardson (evdavwesaol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:16:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Cohousers,
I am working with our Sales Committee.  We have a couple selling their house.
Here is the listing (also on our website at
http://www.westwoodcohousing.com/rent.html )
They reduced the asking price and asked that I send this out again.
David Clements 8282804431
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Westwood Cohousing 43 Vermont Court, Unit A4

Asheville, NC 28806

home available for purchase being sold by owner.

Asking price: $340,000

3 bedroom 2 bath home with:

energy efficient construction (total heat and hot water costs of $36/mo.)
new exterior paint and roof
radiant floor heat throughout using solar/gas hot water
two mini split air conditioning units for quiet, even cooling
large pantry in kitchen
Washer/dryer hookups
master bedroom with 2 large walk-in closets
custom-built floored attic for storage
rear deck on main level with covered screened porch on bottom level
perennial flower garden and blueberry bushes
carport optional

Cohousing amenities include:

common House with:
large dining room and commercial kitchen,
3 lounge/meeting rooms, yoga room/children's playroom, fenced play yard,
2 guest rooms with bathroom, wood shop & tool room, 2 add'l bathrooms,
laundry room, WiFi, long distance phone service, television, copier/fax

large raised- bed vegetable garden and shared garden tools
Terraced community garden with fruit trees, berries and vegetable garden plots
Walk-in hoop house for year-round gardening with drip irrigation
Children's playground on grounds, community bike shed for easy bike storage
2 acres of woods walks with stream and screened in gazebo
ornamental gardens with native trees, shrubs and perennials

All exterior maintenance, heat, hot water, landscaping, fire and liability
insurance included in monthly home owners association assessment.

Approximate total heated sq ft: 1,200.
Property taxes $2,527

Contact: Lew Gelfond 828 337-9654 or email to lew [at] lewgelfond.com