Re: Snow and Cold Temps
From: Patti Lautner (lautnerpgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:18:29 -0800 (PST)
We at JPCohousing - Boston build a 'Snofa' each year. Then we build a TV, big
chairs, etc. around the 'fireplace' (fire pit) and we all go out and drink hot
cocoa. But this year, the snow buried our outdoor living room by at least three
feet. We also have an all day Cabin Fever celebration complete with talent show
each March. It's pretty fun!

Patti

Sent from my mobile phone.