Re: Preparing for electric cars on site
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:56:37 -0800 (PST)
At Vermont Law School we give the prime location for parking (by location of
chargers) to people driving electric cars.  Plus, everyone else walks by them
every day.  Our Zip Cars are next to the electric cars so people coming from
the community to use a Zip Car also get to see the electric cars close up.
just more info for the mix. :)  liz