Re: to borrow or not to borrow?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 04:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
I don't really understand the question. Are you asking whether you should
borrow now vs after ground breaking?  Or whether you should borrow AT ALL?
Because by definition the latter means your members would have to come up
with an average of 100% of the cost. (Actually make that 110-150% because
the project WILL go over budget.)

I don't know many ordinary folks who can buy a whole house with cold cash.
:-/.

Diana at Mosaic Commons
Where 34 units cost $11m