Re: Townhouse for sale in Cambridge, MA
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it is in Cornerstone Village Cohousing in Cambridge, MA. I don't
know why Carol didn't mention that. She probably just reposted what (her
daughter) Jory wrote, and I guess that didn't mention Cornerstone.

Would it be worth my resending with a link to the community?

-- Mabel :-)

mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Mabel Liang
Software Engineer turned Gardener