Re: Senior Cohousing LIst
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:48:03 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks to Ann for organizing, and others for contributing!
I have created a list and posted as a resource on Coho/US website, with an
intent to keep this current as we can collect updates.

Senior Cohousing: Existing and In-Process Communities List
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/3011>

In answer to Katie's good questions:
- All of these communities are profiled on the Cohousing Directory, except
for Glacier Cohousing (declined to be listed) and Village Hearth Cohousing
(brand new; I'm working to get them listed!).
- Durham Coho is not senior cohousing, although we are primarily baby
boomers, with one Gen X and one teenager. Katie is correct; we designed for
aging in community, however, we may evolve into an intergenerational
community in the next decade as families view downtown living more
favorably!

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director