Re: Townhouse for sale in Cambridge, MA
From: Carol Agate (carolagateme.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
Yep. Sorry. I didn’t read it carefully or would have added cohousing even
though it should be obvious to anyone on the list.

I never got any answers from the list so it’s a lomg shot anyway. It would be a
rare cohouser who just happened to want to move to Cambridge. And to people in
most of the rest of the country the price would be prohibitive.