Re: Senior Cohousing LIst
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
Great listsŠ. Are all of these on the Communities Directory on CoHoUS?

Mountain View and Santa Cruz (Walnut Commons) are moved in nowŠso that
would make 8 completed adult-focused communities (or as I like to call
themŠ Communities for Pro-Active Adults).

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 4/9/15, 3:00 AM, "Ann Zabaldo" <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

>Hi all ‹
>
>This has been quite an exercise!  Thanks to everyone who responded to my
>queries for contact info. It¹s quite a list!  Senior Cohousing is kicking
>butt!
>
>I am surprised that several communities did not respond at all. I pulled
>the info for those communities from the Cohousing Directory.  In doing
>this, I was further surprised to see that some communities had no contact
>information other than a website and an email w/ the address:
>info@_______.
>
>Unsolicited Advice:  In my years of marketing and outreach for cohousing
>I¹ve found that making it easy for people to find out about the project
>and/or to find me (if I¹m the contact person)  is one of the most
>important tools out there.  Name, address, phone number(s), email,
>website.  Also to make it personal.  Cohousing is a very personal choice.
> The more you can put names and faces w/ your project the friendlier you
>seem and the easier you make it for people to make that important contact
>w/ you.  Many, many years ago, Zev Paiss once said about marketing:
>³Your neighbors are out there looking for you.²  In other words ‹ people
>are searching ‹ make it easy for them to find you.  Ok.  End of
>Unsolicited Advice.  Now off soapbox.
>
>Here¹s the list.  If you have any corrections, additions, suggestions,
>etc. please get that to me by noon EDST.  The list is going to the
>reporter today. The list lost formatting when copied into this list
>serve.  Rich text formatting doesn¹t work here.
>
>Again Š thanks to everyone who helped in the creation of this list.  Many
>folks not only sent info about their project but contact info for other
>communities. So very cohousing-like to go above and beyond!  Bow-bow,
>kiss-kiss!
>
>See you in Durham!
>
>EXISTING COMMUNITIES
>
>ElderSpirit - Abingdon VA
>
>Dene Peterson
>denepete [at] xtn.net
>(276) 492-6909
>www.elderspirit.net
>‹‹‹
>
>Glacier Circle - Davis CA
>An existing community but declines inquiries.
> [...]
bob [at] sierramiller.com
530-205-5047
www.wolfcreeklodge.com