Re: Senior Cohousing LIst
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Katie!

THanks!

In the Directory, Mountain View and Walnut Grove are listed as building.  Just
need to catch up to the current day!

I don’t know if all the communities I have listed are in the directory.  I
generally don’t trust the directory to be up to date so I elected to get the
info from the horse’s mouth so to speak via Coho-L.  Some of it I did, in fact,
have to glean from the directory.  About six communities including Silver Sage,
never answered my request.  Actually more than that but other people sent me
contact info for these communities  via email so I reached out based on the
info I received  from these very kind cohousers.   (Wow.  That was a very long
grammatically rambling sentence …!)

I’m make the changes for MV and WG.

Thanks for reading and for sending me the updated info!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC