Please post: Room Available in Durham
From: ML Burke (ml_burketelus.net)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
I have had to cancel my trip plans to the Cohousing National Conference due
to an important medical appointment.  I had booked a room through "Airbnb"
May 28 - Jun 1 which rents for
around $50 US /night.  It is close to the Conference at 2608 Erwin Road,
Durham, NC 27705.  The hosts names are Bunmi & Drew. If someone would like
to book these dates, they can do so through me up until the week before the
Conference.  You can view the apartment at www.airbnb.com
<http://www.airbnb.com>  website.  It's free to join.  Put in different
dates to view, as my reservation will prevent it from showing as available.
I'm sorry to have to miss this event.

ML Burke  (Ms.)

Chair, Housing Action Team

Delta Seniors Planning Team