Re: still happening...........
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 05:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
Emilie-- just a clarification… If you haven't had your "Getting It Built
Workshop" yet you're not going to be applying for takeout mortgages for at
least another year and a half to two years. Or longer. My guess is you're
talking about getting development money or construction loan money?

Katie and Chuck will cover all this in the workshop.  My point was before you
stick a spade in the ground to have the money lined up ready to go. But you're
not going to be applying for various loans until called for in your timeline.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma village cohousing
Washington DC
Sent from my iPhone