Re: Using Facebook Pages and Groups
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
Maggie, here is our Facebook page. Not everyone is on fb, but plenty of
people are which makes it worthwhile to have a presence there.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stones-Throw-Ecovillage-Viroqua/288384321263291

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620