Room Available close to Cohousing Conference in Durham, NC
From: ML Burke (ml_burketelus.net)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 16:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
I had to cancel my Conference attendance but had booked 4 days (May 28 -
June 1) in a private room through Airbnb for $56 US /night.  It's a
comfortable queen-sized bed in a modern shared apartment 5 min. walk to Duke
University and about a 10 min drive to the Conference Centre downtown.  It
includes access to a fitness center, lap pool and spa, free parking, WiFi,
shared kitchen/living space, etc.  The hosts suggested I try to sub-let it
to someone else attending the conference rather than cancelling and them
trying to rent it.  You might be able to find it on Airbnb.com under the
name "Five Star Resort Living" in Durham, NC.  If you want it for the four
nights, please book it through me.  I will confirm with the hosts that you
are taking it and you can send me the payment of $224 US.  Thanks,  ML
(Mary-Lynn) Burke, Tel: 604.940.8090   Email:  ml_burke [at] telus.net
<mailto:ml_burke [at] telus.net>