Re: Can We Live Without Hierarchy?
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
As the person that originally added that characteristicŠ. I think you have
a good point, Tom. The point I was trying to make was that cohousing
communities do not have a leader per see, like so many spiritual
communities do. Yes, to delegation! But we all hold the power to
participate in decisions as we are interested and able to make the time.
There are leadership roles, but not specific leaders that lay down what we
are going to do nowŠ.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 7/30/15, 6:00 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Tom Smyth"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on