finance committees
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
My finance committee would like to talk with other community finance folks
re: what bookkeeping software you're using. We're using QuickBooks but our
accountant doesn't like it (but hasn't specified a competing product). IF
you are using something other than QuickBooks and would be willing to chat
with FrogSong's finance officer, email me backchannel and I'll hook you up.

Eris Weaver, FrogSong Cohousing in Cotati
Graphic Facilitator & Group Process Consultant
eris [at] erisweaver.info . 707-338-8589 . http://www.erisweaver.info